Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Gods are out to get us!

For the first time since August, Len had two days in a row off for Christmas. So we left town on the 23rd for Goderich, and wouldn't you know, by the time that we got home, he had the flu. Poor Len spent the 24th and much of the 25th in bed, before driving back to Toronto to lay in bed there and return to work the evening of the 26th.
So, the wee babe and I have elected too stay in Goderich for an extra five days where we have two willing slaves, I mean, grandparents, at our disposal. It's been glorious being fed, having laundry done and the baby taken from me whether I'm tired of her or just feel like not holding her for a while. Thanks mom and dad, you're the best!
We also got to see Adara's cousin Liam, who was awesome with her. When I"m not on dial up I'll post a picture of him showing her how to play with his legos. Kristen and Greg (Aunt and Uncle) where also fantastic.
In really good news, Adara (dare I write it) seems to be establishing a bit of a schedule. To bed at 10 or 11pm, up at 4 am, up from an hour, sleep from 5 am until 7am, up for half an hour, back down for an hour. Not bad, all in all.
Adara was also spoiled rotten with lots of beautiful clothes and things from her aunt's and uncles far and wide, thanks everyone!

No comments: