Sunday, December 16, 2007

Trying to save the environment,one diaper at a time

Today, I finally decided to try the cloth diaper thing. I've committed to doing one cloth diaper a day to start. I kept putting it off because doing 100 hundred percent cloth diapers when my baby is colicky and I'm alone 14 hours a day was pretty overwhelming. Today I realized the obvious: that one cloth diaper a day is 365 less in the landfill. Saving the world, one diaper at a time!
*Please note that I bow down to all of you mothers who are doing all cloth; you are goddesses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can do it. once you get used to putting them on and stuff, you'll realize that it doesn't really matter how many diapers are in the diaper pail at the end of the week - it's still just one load of laundry - using same amount of energy and likely same amount of hot water and detergent! Tips and encouragement are here for the asking anytime you need 'em! One a day is a great start - go girl!