Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Stupid government

Ok, so five weeks ago I did Adara's live birth registration. I was told that I had to wait for it to come back until I could apply for a birth certificate, so I did. After four and a half weeks, I checked on line and found out that if I had done the whole process online it would have taken 15 days; but since I did one piece by mail it would now take 16 weeks. So, I applied for the b certificate and called the hotline to ask what I could do since I have to fly with her at the end of January. He said go to East York Civic Centre and get a travel letter. Meanwhile, the live birth registration form arrived. So I went to East York today, where they haven't performed this service (travel letters) in over five months. Off to Scarborough Civic Centre, in the middle of nowhere. They can't issue me a travel letter, because I have the registration of live birth form. I can't get her passport without either a b certificate or travel letter. Ok, so now what? Stupid bleeping government!!!!! I totally knew that this would happen!!!!! The nice lady at the desk agreed with me and she's" going to make some calls and call me back, cause dammit,this is stupid!"
I quite agree.

No comments: