Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas with family and friends



Here's a bunch of pics from Christmas. First up is Adara with her Poppa.  She was completely uninterested in her gifts, but loved the rustling wrapping paper.  
The next pic is with her Aunt, Uncle and cousin Liam.  Liam was awesome with his cousin, playing peekaboo and rubbing her tummy while he played with his legos. 
Next pic is with my neighbour Laura.  I always said that Laura and her sister Lisa where my test run babies.  I took care of them a lot when they were little and they turned out pretty well, all in all!

The last pic is the whole family, Len, baby and me. I told Len that this was my primary goal at Christmas, to get a decent pic of the three of us.  Well, Len got a nasty flu with fever and spent two days in bed and has no memory of this picture being taken.  Adara, as you can see, refused to have her picture taken and I didn't get to put her in nice clothes, because this was the two minutes where both her father and her were awake.  I however, look fantastic, so there!

No comments: