Friday, March 28, 2008

Recycling restitution


The crazy massive recycling bin arrived yesterday.  Why they felt the need to put it directly in front of my front door when I had eight moms coming over with babies in the next 10 minutes is beyond me.  But it arrived, I am not as life incompetent as I thought.  Apparently I ordered a bigger recycling bin then slacker neighbour did.  Of course I did, I'm a better recycler and therefore better person then him!! :)  Hah!  Or it could be that we're a family of three and he's a bachelor of one.   Are takeout boxes recyclable?

Here's the promised pic of the babe on Ms. Julia's beautiful quilt.  Yesterday it was christened by eight puking babies.  I think that we'll be testing it's laundrability today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia's quilt is lovely! Nice, Julia!!

Which bin did you get? Med or Lg? I'm frightened!

Kendra said...

The Lg. I could almost stand up inside it!