Friday, March 14, 2008

OH, the mice!


So, we've taken care of our mouse problem.... kind of.  I am so happy that we got rid of all of the large mice and I no longer have to close up all of Adara's toys in tupperware containers to protect them from pests every night.  However, after we terminated two large mice and three small ones, we've found two small ones in the basement this week.  They were barely crawling around and were, in fact, starving, because we killed their mother.  That's right we killed their source of food.  I am horribly wracked with guilt about it and was almost in tears when I found the first little starving baby mouse.  I managed to put it out of my head,and now, have found another in the same state.  Being a mom makes me far too empathetic towards all moms and babes of all kinds.  

We returned the two broken strollers today and found out from the store that the company has recalled all of these strollers as they all have a bent front fork.  So, now I feel like it's safe to say it DO NOT BUY A GRACO ELFE stroller.  They are broken; the company has admitted it.  Buy a Phil and Ted's they're three times the price but look cool and run sweet!!!!! 
Ms. Julia Hale came to visit this week and brought our baby quilt that she made.  I shall post a pic later in the week.  It was lovely to hang out with her, eat bad food, drink wine and talk about babies and work; my two favourite topics.

No comments: