Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Buttons


Why is sewing a button on a winter coat so hard?  I bought a lovely coat in November and two buttons fell off it before I got home.  Because the baby was only three weeks old and I was completely overdone, I begged Jenn to sew them back on so that I could attend a funeral the next day.  She did, 'cause she loves me and can't stand to see me cry over buttons.  Over the next five weeks six buttons fell off and were sewn back on.  I figured out that the problem was steel shank buttons (clearly the devil made these nasty things) and replaced them with plastic buttons.  Another fell off today. If winter doesn't end or my buttons don't stay on I'm going to go and move in with Jenn!  :)   

Here's a fun pic of my baby who learned from another baby today how to blow raspberries. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's serious button loss. Clearly SOMETHING is malfunctioning...and it certainly is NOT you! Bad buttons...bad, bad buttons!