Monday, March 3, 2008

And now... a bleepin' cold

Yep, that's right, now I have a cold!!!!! For #$%&* sake!  it seems that the gods are punishing me for some pretty serious crimes.  I have a feeling that this will be followed up with Adara getting a cold now too, but we'll see!  For those of you who don't have children, before you have them seriously consider this scenario. You are sick as a dog and just want to sleep and feel sorry for yourself and read magazines, but guess what?  Forget it!  The babe is sick too so you get to get up more often for more feeding and changing in the middle of the night!  Yes, I'm feeling very negative about this, cause this is the worst of being a parent.  I think... perhaps my mom will enlighten me that there is worse then the sick mom and babe scenario.  If so mom, actually, just don't tell me this week, I don't wanna hear it! :)

No comments: