Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ha! I Do Accomplish Things: Very Slowly

You'll all note that I've finally fixed up all of my links and put proper names on my People I Like section. I feel very guilty that poor Family Meyer Odell's link has been broken for three months! Argh! It is now fixed and I've added some folks that I've been meaning to add for a long time. So check out Colleen's beautiful doll making at The Bean, or Crazy Ms. Norton at The Skeptical Tourist, where she will explain why she is the sole cause of the current artistic rearrangment at the Stratford Festival. You'll also notice that I've tried to add in fancy pants links to this blog; we shall see how it works. Now if I could just figure out video; cause I've got the cutest video of Adara dancing with Auntie Kristen!! A little help, oh master bloggers? How do I post a video?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

THe way I do it is with a you tube account - upload to youtube, and then when you get the code for the embedded link, you just paste that in your blog. Or you can try the little video button, up there in your compose page - it's the one next to the photo button.