Saturday, April 5, 2008

Dear Cousin Liam


Dear Cousin Liam:

Thanks so much for all of the lovely baby food that you bought me for Christmas. I have started eating it now and have found much fun in the texture, colour and variety of foods being offered to me.  Much more exciting then just milk!  I enjoy smearing it on my face,nose and sometimes ears, and hiding little bits up my sleeves for later.  Often mamma just puts me in my diaper to feed me, which I think is rather rude to be so casually dressed at the dinner table!  I have a lovely routine that greatly aids my digestion: eat a bite, grab the spoon, chew on it a bit, transfer spoon to left hand, drop over the side of the chair, watch mamma pick it up, and repeat.  Very relaxing.
My favourite is the sweet potatoes, but I quite enjoy carrots and squash and apples too.  I do not like the peas or pears.  Please do not send me any more peas or pears, or anything that starts with the letter p or is vaguely green in colour.
thanks once again for the gift, 
your cousin,
Adara
PS: please bring your parents and come and visit me soon; I quite like to play peekaboo with you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear cousin Adara,

I'm sorry you don't like peas and pears. How about pineapple and parsnip? I will buy you more sweet potatoe...i like them too.

Love cousin Liam
xxoxoxo
PS- I have mommy trained to pick up my stuff too!!!

Anonymous said...

Try Prunes, Adara - you'll love them like I do!

Anonymous said...

yes, prunes, especially after you eat that banana!