Monday, November 26, 2007

Well,here we finally are

So, it's a rainy day here in TO.  My husband is asleep after a long night, my six week old baby girl, Adara, is asleep in my arms and I'm one hand typing.  Why?  Cause I'm desperate to talk to someone.  Anyone.  Hello???? (echoing cave sounds)  
I said that I would start this blog asap, and, well this turned out to be my asap.  Six weeks.  An extremely challenging, colic filled, c-section recovering six weeks.  But we're coming out the other side and I'm looking forward to sharing more, when I have both hands to do it!  : )
Welcome to Adara, Len and my world (what the heck is the correct possessive grammar on that?) Glad to have you along for the whirlwind!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay, welcome to the cult! I have added you to my blogroll. (You need one of those too!)

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Loving deeply gives you courage!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogworld - it does make you feel better sometimes just to throw something out into cyberspace - and comments definitely combat any feelings of 'being alone in it all'! As for the one-handed typing - I build websites, blogged and emailed up a storm with Phelan in the sling - he'd sleep for hours in there. Keep trying to use it - I'll try to get over there to give you a lesson soon! If you've got a good chair, you can also prop her up on a pillow on your lap to nurse without need for either of your arms - takes practice, but can be done.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kendra!
Love your blog. Such a tiny baby in Len's arms - sooooo cute.

love to you, Adara and Len
xoxo Cathy