Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A lovely morning... aka how being lazy paid off for me!

This morning I fed the babe at 6:45 am and got back to bed for 7 am, expecting to be the next one to get up with the babe, as that's the deal with Len and I.  However, when she started fussing at 8 am, I was acting kinda lazy and hoping that Len might decide to get up before I stirred.  And he did, so I was thinking that I might get another half hours sleep while he organized her to feed.  The next time my eyes opened it was 10 am and Len was coming in with a beautiful tray of breakfast in bed for me!  The baby had fallen asleep again in her swing and so Len made me breakfast, turned on some classical music in the bedroom and brought me my magazine to read.  I  don't think that I've ever loved him more then this morning!!!  The baby slept until 10:30, allowing me to eat, shower and feel quite human really.  Sometimes being lazy really pays off!!

No comments: