Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baby Halloween, Nine days Old

Here's my sweet baby in her hilarious tiger costume purchased for her by Auntie Kristen, Uncle Greg and Liam.  At nine days old, we finally went out (trepidatiously) into the world and went to Adrienne and Kevin's house for "Baby Halloween".  Imagine about twenty babies under the age of one, all in their costumes, crawling all over the place.   It was crazy!!!  My dad drove us their ( I had a csection and was still a bit of a mess), the baby slept in the car seat.  I enjoyed 30 minutes of adult conversation in a kind of confused daze and then escaped before the baby woke up.  I kept telling people that I was waiting for Adara's operating manual and until it came in the mail there was no way in hell that I was taking her out of that carseat!  We've come a long way in the four weeks since then.

No comments: