Monday, June 9, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

So, yesterday I flew to Vancouver where I'll be for this week for a conference. Adara is staying with my mom and dad who are spoiling her rotten, playing with her all of the time. When she comes back, she's going to be seriously disapointed when mamma and dadda put her right back in "Baby Jail"! :)
I'm typing this from my friends Anna and Caroline's apartment who have just fed me a lovely Vancouver breakfast in their living room which looks right over the water. It's also a 5 minute walk to my hotel and conference activities which is handy! We went out for an awesome dinner last night and I gorged on seafood!
The flight here was surprisingly lovely! I flew on a new boeing 777 with Air Canada, and I gotta say, if you get the chance to fly on one of these, take it! The overhead bins are designed totally different so there's all this head room and leg room. Verra nice! I must admit to having a completely weirdo panic attack on the plane when I realized that there was no way I could get to my baby if I wanted to. I went a little mamma bear for a few minutes, tossing and turning in my seat. Craaaazy!!!
Anywhoo, probably no chance to blog for the rest of the week, but maybe Dada will post a pic if he gets a minute!

No comments: