Tuesday, June 24, 2008

An Awesome Night

I had a wicked awesome night last night thanks to two pals and a loverly husband! My friends Tracey and Megan were over for dinner and to finally meet the baby. So they came at 6 and hung out with the babe until 7pm and then it was our time as she went to bed. One of the things that I love best about Tracey and Megan is that they don't want kids. They think that kids are cute, nothin' against them, but aren't enamored of the whole idea. What they do love is their careers and social lives. I love this, because it means that I hardly talk about Adara, I talk about everything else that makes up me! It's very nice.
Last night was extra special nice because Len made a lovely dinner, served it to us and did all of the dishes. It was like going to a restaurant only better food, more relaxing space and cheaper! For those of you who are wondering, no my husband isn't always my slave! But once in a while he does an evening like this for me, and I just get to enjoy my guests, and he interjects once in a while. Pretty much perfect!
Thanks to Aunt Ruth for the sweet new baby clothes, we'll get some pics up ASAP!

No comments: