Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Blippin' blip' of a crazy day

WARNING: MUCH BODILY FLUIDS IN POST TO FOLLOW, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

So, was having a pretty good day with the babe, out walking and getting things done. I should note, that she's been in fantastic humour all day. However, something seems to be up with her belly and she still has a nasty diaper rash/ heat rash. I say this to explain why she was without her diapers for some of today (only about 30 minutes total believe it or not) and how such chaos ensued!

Between 2pm and 7pm I was treated to one poopy diaper, two regular diapers, 5 pees on the floor, seven throw ups on the floor, one throw up down our massive hallway mirror and into the frame, and one ridiculous poop that was crawled through and currently still extends the full distance of my main floor! The babe has been removed from the scene of the crime, bathed, fed and put to bed. In the process of which, I'm pretty sure I sprained my wrist rescuing her from a suicide jump off the futon! :) I can't even think where to begin cleaning up this mess, so stepped over it, made a cup of tea and wrote about it first. It's such a silly over-the-top scene of chaos it belongs in a movie like Three Men and a Baby (dating myself here) and I can't help but laugh/cry at it!

So, it's 8pm, I have one main floor to entirely clean, one upstairs bathroom, a load of laundry to do, a house to air out, food to organize (guests coming tomorrow) and myself to clean, cause I didn't come out of this skirmish very tidy myself. I suspect that it might be a long night. Just be glad that I didn't post pics of it all!

No comments: