Saturday, June 28, 2008

9:25 pm: post last post

And my house is clean! Bonus points 'cause I don't even need to do that planned aerobic workout now! Who am I kidding; I didn't have any aerobic work outs planned, but I digress...
After an hour and a half of mess, my house is clean, although not tidy. HA! Who am I "haaing" at, I wonder? Take that you Demons of Dirt, you Denizens of Disorder, You Plebiscites of Poop!
It's nights like tonight that make me question my dedication to all natural cleaning products, particularly in the face of out of control bodily fluids. I mean, yes I felt virtuous and smug using them, but a good old shot of vim would have done it in a quarter of the time. Remember when we just used the chemical cleaning products and didn't worry about it? Oh wait, we didn't know that we were supposed to worry about it. Our houses were clean, although our environment was slowly being attacked. Sigh....Stupid environmental enlightenment! Stupid eighties and nineties!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Plebiscites of Poop"...is that like where we all get to vote on whether or not we think you should just wait until it dries and then just peel it off the floor? It does stop smelling...eventually.

Kendra said...

I wondered if anyone would catch that! Plebiscites is just a word that should be used more often, really!