Sunday, February 17, 2008

What the heck????

So, I'd figured that I had my baby figured out for the last three weeks or so.  Sleep for 20 minutes, up for 1 hour and 45 all day, down for the night between 5pm and 7pm, up twice in the night.  Then, the last two days, she only got up once in the night, the second time wasn't until 6 am, which really isn't night.  Today, her first sleep of the day was 2 and a half hours and then she was up for 3 hours.  Now she's been sleeping again for 45 minutes and I have no idea when she'll wake up.  Adara!  Tonight is daddy's birthday party; it is not the time to change things up!  I'll be out tonight from 5pm on and the lovely Nanny Annie will be here.  I have no idea what to tell her to expect,since this is all new to me....
In other news, we finally sucked it up and bought the jogging stroller that everyone told us that we'd need with the amount of walking that we do here in Toronto winters.  This winter has been particularly snow heavy, and after 10 days of not being able to go out with her, Len and I had both had it.  So we went and bought a big three wheel, suv jogging stroller for using around the neighbourhood. We'll often walk an hour with her around here and want to be able to jog and blade in the spring so it makes sense.  So, we get it (fully assembled) and take it out for a ride about an hour later.  It lists to the left uncontrollably.  Not even functional right now... Not a big deal as it's on warranty.  Except that I'm like a three year old sometimes.  I bought it now, because I want it to work now dammit!  Why is it that lately all of the things that I do to make my life easier make it more complex?  

No comments: