Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Oops!

Adara fell into the toilet last night. All the way in, just folded in two like a little jacknife and fell in butt first. She was trying to go on the potty like a big girl and didn't want my help at all.
After pulling her out and drying her off and drying her tears, I began to laugh helplessly. I couldn't help it, it was so funny to see her little feet stuck up in the air and the surprise on her face. Soon she was laughing too and then we just laid on the floor of the bathroom and laughed and laughed. I believe that this is one of those memories that will make me laugh despite myself forever. I will be on the subway some day, years from now, laughing about my blonde angel falling in the toilet.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Cute! I wonder if she's gonna be like uncle Greg and learn everything the hard way...

Anonymous said...

So funny. I accidently stuck my two year olds feet in the toilet...

Gretel said...

Awesome! Yes - this will make you laugh out loud on the subway...yes...