Friday, February 25, 2011

Us on Fastforward

This week:
2- days with no daycare, one with my provider ill, one with Adara ill
1- so far trips to the clinic to get Adara's ears flushed out. There may be another yet as she's still complaining that they hurt
2- grants written and ready to go in at work
3- trips to the city of Toronto licensing office to try and settle my works bloody public hall license. Kafkaesque in it's ridiculousness
1-house conditionally purchased (conditionally people, don't get your hopes up and don't get too attached yet, there's a road to travel)
1- trip planned to New York for me with my friend Heather next week. Thank the gods for airmiles and friends with hotel rooms. Perhaps unfortunately timed given the above mentioned conditional house purchase, but nontheless

= 1 exhausting and emotional week.

2 comments:

Steve Lucas Design said...

Holy hell, woman, and I thought MY week was crazy!

Jenn said...

Gosh darn husbands logging into my computer, and logging me out!! STOP PRETENDING TO BE ME, Steve Lucas!