Saturday, February 4, 2012

Memories

I absolutely love when I see a photo of a friends kid on another mom blog and they're wearing something that Adara once wore. It immediately takes me back to that moment and time with her, to whatever age and stage she was at. I compare her at that age to the child currently in the clothes and think happy thoughts about both of them. It doesn't even have to be something that was Adara's to begin with. There are a series of sleepers that have passed back and forth between my friend Jenn and I and I love them just as much each time that I see them. It's like your life, briefly matched to the life of someone else that you love. Perfect.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Indeed.

Kristen said...

Which reminds me Jenn, I have to clear Liams closet and bring you some goodies.

Julia Hale said...

I have been thinking - we should do a montage - pick one of the 'favs' and see how many picutes we can find in the same sleeper.