Wednesday, August 26, 2009

33 and Phtttt.... (say it out loud to yourself)

I decided tonight that after having had a lovely early birthday party with friends on sunday and being treated to breakfast and lunch out for the past two days, that I would complete my lovely bday week by refusing to do any laundry, dishes or housecleaning on my actual bday, today. A good theory...
Until the baby peed on the couch (you have to be a parent to understand how this occurs). Thus, I had to take the couch cover and pillows off, and wash everything. Which resulted in me finding the "cheese cup". Again, other parents will be familiar with the cheese cup/bottle/sippy cup that once was glorious milk. How long ago is the question... This was my first cheese cup and I hope never to do this again.
So, now I'm doing what any sensible mom does in these situations, drink. Thanks for the crazy blueberry wheat beer, Dennie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I really wasn't late with the b-day wishes!!! (facebook) I always thought it was the 26th but started 2nd guessing. FYI.....cheese cups don't end until your children leave home!!!!!! I"m still finding them although much fewer and further between and can still TOTALLY appreciate what you're saying :) Love the piggy tails! /SP

Kristen Fry said...

Yes, cheese cups are yucky...next time just chuck it in the garbage. Not environmentally sensitive but, hey, neither are diapers!

Julia Hale said...

Glad you enjoyed your birthday - sorry we weren't there.