Saturday, May 9, 2009

Show Opening

Tuesdays With Morrie (my biggest show to date) opens on Tuesday. Life has been pretty crazy work wise. I had 13 hour days on Thursday and Friday. Last night was our first preview with a full audience in the house and our automation systems broke, stalling the show for 20 minutes in the middle. Annoying and anxiety inducing. I'm more then a little overdone. Adara was so happy today because both Len and I were home and there was thunderstorms all day so we did a whole lot of nothing. It was very good for all of us. In other news Adara is now singing her ABC's up to 'L" and singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in it's entirety. Clearly a genius. :)

1 comment:

Julia Hale said...

Absolutely genius material - never any doubt. I read the star review - great!!!!!