Monday, May 25, 2009

Flirts and Fantasies

So last week on the subway, a really cute, athletic looking 30 year old decided to flirt with me for the duration of the ride. We had a great conversation and he was lovely even after I told him that I was married and had a baby. We talked about enviromental choices, food and the fact that he wants kids "but not for seven or eight years yet". He was lovely.
Which led me to think "What the heck am I doing here flirting with this very eligible guy?" I have all of these amazing women friends who can't find the right guys anywhere. Why can't my cell phone have a "teleport a friend" option? So I could just select a friend and teleport them into the subway to meet this guy. "Here's my friend Seraphina, she wants kids and likes to cook..., No, ok... Here's Geraldina, she bikes to work to help the environment" and so on, until I found him (and my friends) the right match.
I think that I'll call Rogers and ask them to come up with a friend teleporter.

1 comment:

gretel said...

hah! I've had the same thoughts.