Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Funny...

Julia, Rafa and Diego were here this past weekend and thankfully Adara was 100 percent well. Rafa and Adara, for the first time ever, were just loving each other. Adara has been a bit standoffish with Rafa in the past. They were running around tickling and chasing and telling each other how "funny" they were. Adara was also checking out little Diego (2 months old). She was calling him the "Tiny Baby", partly as a reminder from me of how she needed to be gentle. After they left later that day Adara asked me "Where Tiny Baby?" (envision this with sweet little open handed shoulder shrug that she does when asking a question). I said, gone home. Then she said "Where Funny?" and through my hysterical laughter I replied that "Funny" had gone home too. She looked a little bummed!
New phrases this week
"I coming"
"Come and get me"
"You funny"
"Husha, Husha, we all fall down"
"1,2,3 go"
" I right here"

A pretty good list of sentences for not quite a year and a half, I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

out of the mouths of babes eh!! brings smiles to all of us :) SP

Julia Hale said...

I sent this to Rafa right away. I think it is actually a very good name for him really....