Saturday, December 13, 2008

Vindicated

So, my week turned out ok in the end. The very day after my last post, Adara was sweet and kind and gentle and full of hugs for me. The day after, willful and challenging, but not over the top. So, I get some good days in with the challenging ones.
Work wise, I was completely vindicated. An outside voice commented on how I was doing an amazing job and how he thought that I had been unfairly under attack. My coworkers came to their senses, since I had not solicited this comment. This was followed by two other people from outside agencies commenting on how lucky they were to have me on board and how my addition added greatly to organizational strength.
Vindication, and I didn't have to do anything to get it. Sometimes the world works for you.

No comments: