Thursday, March 25, 2010

What is it about spring

In reading everyone's blogs this week it seems like all of our children got a lot older and bigger and made huge leaps ahead all at once.
Griffin is being registered for school (not daycare, thanks for the catch Kris, I've been sick all week and not so lucid)
Dylan is suddenly ridiculously tall, although perhaps it's because of the infrequency of Sarah's posts! :)
Cameron is adding more words and his little brother Jackson is walking
Emma is one.
Diego is demanding to go outside
and Phelan is four.
And yes, Dennie, Christopher is 19!

Craziness, all of your children made me feel old, yet filled with wonder this week. It reminded me that children make leaps ahead while adults tend to gradually progress. But, you know what, this last two weeks hasn't been any gradual progression for me. I'm really truly happy, inspired by my work and back where I belong.

2 comments:

dennie said...

and mine turned 19!!!

kristen fry said...

Ah...I hear ya! Griffin is registered for SCHOOOl not daycare, right??!

Liam is writing his AUTOBIOGRAPHY at school- all 9 1/2 years of his life story. Typed, with pics and a table of contents!

k