Saturday, February 13, 2010

Owen Sound Weekend



Adara and I spent last weekend in Owen Sound and haven't had a chance to write about it since.

It was a whirlwind tour with a brief stop "On the Roof" (my friend Jenn's place, her blog is linked on the left side of mine) and then at Kristens for 26 hours starting saturday morning. We managed to fit in building one snow fort, one couch fort, one hockey game, three meals, crockpotting one meal for later and a whack of conversation and cuddling.
Adara also had her first go at tobogganing which was pretty exciting as you can see from the shots. I was mighty proud of the snowfort; best I've built in years, I credit it to Liam's architectural skills.
So, anyhow, we were tired after all that, thus the delay in posting. Enjoy!

1 comment:

hoodie said...

you never made me wear a helmet...

you must love her more than me...