Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tricks

The other day Adara asked me to call "Yiam" which is what she calls her cousin Liam. So, I went and got the phone, put it on speaker and started dialing. As I dialed I heard the upstairs extension ringing. I figured that I must have miss pressed something and ran upstairs to see what had happened and turn it off. Then, ran back down, turned the phone that I was using on and off, back on speaker phone and started dialing. Immediately, the upstairs phone started ringing again. Thinking "man I'm dumb,how did I do that twice" I ran back up. The upstairs phone stopped ringing, I came back down and started the dialing sequence again. The third time that this happened I came running back downstairs to see Adara, standing at the base of the phone, pushing the page other phone button and smiling like an angel.
Devil Child.

1 comment:

dennie said...

training begins early