Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love my Doctor

I really do,he's an awesome man,and his staff rock too. We went out yesterday and got Adara's H1N1 shot. It was one hour, in and out, no problems, no long waits. But more importantly, in the midst of all of this chaos of fear mongering and worry over H1N1 they were cheerful, joking and human. In discussing last week at Adara's checkup if I should get her the shot, my Doctor started the conversation with "Look, I'm suspicious of "the man" too, but I think that we gotta stop being paranoid and just do it this time". I love that summing up of all of my fears.
I think that we all spend a lot of time putting down our healthcare system and bitching about the people who work in it. I just wanted to give a quick shout out to some truly fantastic people in the lives of my family.

No comments: